BK Gulf has achieved certification to the British Standards Institution's (BSI) Building Information Modelling Verification Scheme (BIM) in August 2016. BK Gulf was awarded during the Big 5 Exhibition by BSI, to be the first company in the Middle East to achieve the BSI BIM verification in November 2016.
All BIM documented procedures and workflows implemented on the above projects were developed with compliance to all processes in the PAS 1192-2 Standard, Information Management for the Capital/Delivery Phase of Construction Projects, BS 1192:2007, Collaborative Production of Architectural Engineering and Construction Information Code of Practice, BS 1192-4:2014, and Collaborative Production of Information Part 4: Fulfilling Employers Information Exchange Requirements Using COBie – Code of Practice.
In 2017 BK Gulf were awarded BIM Kitemark for consistency of delivering BIM projects.
- 3D BIM MEP Model including all services up to LOD 500
- 3D BIM Structural and Architectural Models up to LOD 300 (for internal co-ordination only in case of unavailability)
- MEP services coordination model along with clash reports
- Civil vs MEP co-ordinated model along with clash reports
- Co-ordinated Shop Drawings (extracted from the BIM model)
- Quantity take off reports
- Asset Information Model
- COBie data format file
- High resolution rendered model images
- Walkthrough videos for visualisation